Celebrate Recovery meets EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT at the 7th Street Campus.
If you are new to Celebrate Recovery, Welcome! We understand how hard it can be to reach out for help. We want you to know that this is a place where it’s okay to not be okay. The Good News is we don’t need to stay that way because God has provided a way out.
Can you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions?
Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace?
Do you struggle feeling safe when you aren’t in control?
Do you raise your voice to get your way?
Do you act kind on the outside, but feel bitter on the inside?
Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
Do you struggle with your body image?
Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors, such as pornography, drugs or alcohol?
Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, sexually or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas and abuse?
We want you to know there is HOPE!
We meet Every Friday night:
5:30pm to 6pm – Dinner/Connect Time
6:00pm to 6:15pm – Prayer Time
6:30pm to 7:30pm – General Large Group Meeting
7:45pm to 8:15pm – Small Groups / Newcomers 101
8:30pm to 9pm – Cross Talk Cafe/ Fellowship Time
1) Dinner is an optional time to hang out and meet some new friends whom will develop into accountability partners and sponsors.
2) General Meeting follows dinner where everyone meets together for worship, teaching of one of the steps of recovery or a testimony from someone who has been through the steps.
3) Small Groups are facilitated by Celebrate Recovery Leaders who have been through recovery themselves. Small groups are a safe place to open up about life struggles and celebrate the victories God is giving us. All groups are issue specific and gender based. See our Small Groups page for a list of current groups.
4) Newcomers 101 is a one-time meeting, which is facilitated and led by Celebrate Recovery leaders, and the purpose of this group is to explain how Celebrate Recovery works and to help you identify an Open-Share group to attend the next week. During this group, in addition to explaining all about the Celebrate Recovery ministry, we give you a chance to share and to ask specific questions that you may have.
5) Free childcare is available from six weeks to 12 years of age.